CHIN AESTHETICS – POGONION AESTHETICS– CHIN REDUCTION
In aesthetic surgery, measurements are taken from different parts of the face and the ideal face proportions are calculated. Some people may have deficiencies and and excessiveness in certain areas.
These regions are usually chin or cheekbones. If there is a deficiency in these regions, it is completed by supporting with prostheses. If there is excessiveness, it is reduced by rasping.
• Chin and cheekbone prostheses are placed through the mouth. No scar is left in the face.
• These operations are performed under general anesthesia and lasts approximately 1 hour.
• The patient is discharged after 6 hours of follow-up. There is no need for hospitalization.
• It is recommended to take liquid and grainless on the first day.
• You can return to work on the postoperative day 3.
Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh.Nullam quis ante etiam sit amet orci eget.eros faucibus tincidunt duis leo.